Monday 14 February 2011

Always the Romantic

Happy Valentines Day everyone! Here at Beadelicious we'd like to share a little Valentines love by giving away one of these gorgeous wired heart beads with every web order we receive between now and Friday.



I have to say that I had no problem leaving the house this morning as there was no pile of cards blocking my door :o)  To be honest Mr Crook and I agreed a few years back not to partake in the squished restaurants, with their Valentines set menus and expensive wine lists or with roses charged at triple the price just for the day, only to be sold off half price the next.  I know it sounds miserable, but it's not really - honest! Instead we clear the evening of any other arrangements and plan and prepare a lovely slap up meal together.  Tonight Mr Crook is making french onion soup followed by my attempt at roast duck with sweet potato rosti.  We've got a bottle of bubbly left over from Christmas in the fridge awaiting our return and we might even push the boat out and get the 'posh crockery' out.  I think Mr C may draw the line at candles though. 

I hope you all have nice plans for this evening whether that be a treat to yourself or a yummy meal with a someone nice.

1 comment:

  1. That heart is lovely :) I can never get a perfect heart shape!

    ReplyDelete