Thursday 23 June 2011

Post Holiday Blues

It's been business as usual this week after getting back from Devon but I'm suffering a serious case of post holiday (and wedding) blues.  We've booked up to go camping back at the wonderful Lobb Fields campsite again in July and I'm so excited I've even dug out the tent already much to Mr C's exasperation :o)


Let's hope its as quiet as this when we go - I very much doubt it if the sun shines!

In the mean time I've been getting stuck in with all the new ideas I had for Beadelicious whilst we were away, starting with a total clear out of Beadelicious HQ and a little DIY!  Our show sign was getting a little creased so I've manged to bang a few nails and put it up the wall instead.


I'm currently coming across lots of end of line beads during the clear out so will be putting together some Bead Soup mix bags together at bargain prices along with a Bead Soup style project idea to go with them so watch this space.



No comments:

Post a Comment